Oatmeal banana chocolate chip muffins
Do not disturb, I am enjoying my oatmeal banana chocolate chip muffins. They are fat-free, low in sugar, healthy and flavour-packed delicious! Of course they are great for your children but they are even better as a selfish little pleasure with a cup of espresso 😉
Serves: 12 medium muffins. Total time: 45 minutes (preparation 15 min, baking 25-30 min)
INGREDIENTS (organic and order of use)
120g of Oatmeal (flocons d’avoine)
120ml of Almond Milk
60ml of Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
3 small Bananas (or 2 big ones)
60g of Unrefined Cane or Coconut Sugar
40g of Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
60g (or more 😉 ) of Dark Chocolate Chips (70%+)
- Start by blending 120g of oatmeal to coarse flour consistence.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Whip 2 eggs in a bowl. Add 120ml of almond milk, 60g of Greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and whip everything together to smooth.
- Mash the 3 bananas finely and add them to eggs and milk.
- Add the 60g cocoa, 120g of blended oatmeal and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix everything together to a smooth batter.
- Finally add dark chocolate chips and combine everything together.
- Pour the batter in your muffin mould and bake them at 200°C for about 25-30 minutes.